Saturday, June 09, 2007



It's so on next weekend!!!
I don't do a lot of customs (especially plush, actually never plush, LOL) - so when Erick Scarecrow of ESC Toy asked me to do a custom on his new line of DIY mushroom toys for his show - I said why not...Customizing plush is not easy I'll tell ya that! Took forever to come up with a idea and get everything together to pull it off....and yeah I'm late with it too (sorry E! hehe...) But I will have a customized piece in the show (don't screw me up Mr. Post Office!!!). This show is shaping up to be a blast from the lineup on the flyer and all the late additions...Oh - all the white DIY's SOLD OUT!
Better watch this Scarecrow kid - no sleeping here...nope.

ESC Green Liberty vinyl toy - sold out!
ESC Pink Liberty vinyl toy - sold out!
ESC White DIY plush shiitake mushroom's - sold out!

Kid's no joke...

Stay tuned for my free MoneyGrip vinyl toy (by Kano) free give away contest - that's next...

No comments: