Monday, October 16, 2006

I call this custom - "Barefoot Killer"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was dying to modify this Huck Gee Skullhead I sculpted up for Kid Robot. The only art they gave me was 3/4 shot of this skull character's head. I had to wing that bad boy with no rotation art. My custom version is a late night hitman...late night - because he would stand out like a sore thumb in daylight with that big a$$ head. Did the wings, minisword skull handle, hands and all the different shoes too (on the other 5 versions of the actual figures). The body is a generic 12 inch action figure body, the bright white was a nice touch. Huck Gee is a wicked artist...and his custom Skullheads are no joke!!! Look him up.

2 comments:

Kanokadafi said...

Man?! you got the coolest job E, you get to sculpt and have it come out the way you want it. This came out dope!!

mr paul said...

uuhh..never trust a guy who walk around without shoes used to say my mum